Baro is looking for outgoing and professional hosts to join our team for the upcoming spring/summer and patio season!
- Greeting and seating guests
- Managing coat check (seasonal)
- Answer main phone line and handle guest inquiries and reservation requests
- Updating the status of tables during dinner service
- Assisting servers with clearing and setting table
- Must be able to work Sundays.
- 1-year experience in high-volume restaurant preferred but not required
- Experience with OpenTable or Bookenda preferred but not required
If this sounds like you, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
The Latin spirit of South America is undeniably contagious. From the southern tips of Patagonia in Argentina and Chile, to the lively street cultures of Peru, Colombia and Brazil, the energy of its diverse people radiates through the cities. It livens the neighbourhood and it awakens the baros . The "Baro" is where traditional latin culture and cuisine is reimagined with distinct modern flair and becomes something entirely its own.
With that as our aim, the folks behind Baro remain laser focused on ensuring that our guests receive absolutely exceptional experiences which we know only happens when we remain committed to coaching, mentoring, training and inspiring our people to master their craft as hospitality professionals.
If you are a hospitality professional driven by the need to deliver amazing experiences we want to meet you.