CACTUS CLUB CAFE PARK ROYAL | OPEN INTERVIEWS
We’re an elite team that is passionate about hiring the best, and developing our people to their highest potential. We are known for creating leaders at every level, and in every area of our organization. If you’re ready to work with the highest performing and fastest growing restaurant collective in Canada, this is your moment!
Cactus Club Cafe Park Royal is currently recruiting for part-time and full-time Dishwashers, Prep Cooks, Line Cooks and Sous Chefs.
Why work for us?
• A Platinum member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
• A Top Employer for Young People
• One of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Workplace Cultures
• Passionate about developing our people through our advanced in house programs such as Cactus University, Cactus Mentorship Program, Red Seal support
• Able to offer flexible work hours and consistent scheduling
• FUN! Get to know us, visit www.cactusclubcafe.com/careers
Who you are:
• A team player with an amazing work ethic
• Professional, principled and positive
• Driven and entrepreneurial
• Continually elevating and innovating what you do
• Fun, ambitious and passionate about the culinary world
If this sounds like you, please apply on EightSix (with your resume uploaded) or bring your cover letter and resume and be ready to meet a Sous Chef for an on-site interview.
APPLY NOW – OPEN INTERVIEWS
Cactus Club Cafe Park Royal
855 Main St, West Vancouver
Monday – Thursday | 9 – 11 am or 2 - 4 pm
Follow life at Cactus
Instagram @cactuscareers – check us out #wearecactus | Facebook @cactusclubcafe
Cactus Restaurants Ltd. is one of the fastest-growing and highest-performing restaurant groups in Canada. With a menu created by Executive Chef Rob Feenie, Cactus Club Cafe offers the best in modern Canadian cuisine using local, fresh ingredients served in a vibrant, contemporary setting. Cactus Club Cafe has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007 and has been frequently named one of Canada’s Best Places to Work. Proudly Canadian owned and operated, Cactus Club Cafe has 29 restaurants and is currently experiencing its largest growth since openings its doors in 1988.View Company