Tableau Bar Bistro is looking for a dynamic and energetic Sous Chef to help lead our kitchen. This is a full-time position responsible for the day-to-day operations of a busy, fast paced kitchen.
You should have a passion for ingredient driven, modern French bistro cuisine, an experienced palate and the ability to lead an award winning culinary team.
Set in the beautiful Coal Harbour neighbourhood, Tableau Bar Bostro blends the classic culinary flavours of a modern Paris bistro with the seasonality of Pacific Northwest ingredients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
– Select, train and develop your team in tandem with our Chef de Cuisine.
– Manage inventory, food and labour costs.
– Implement systems and overall organization with our dynamic management team.
– Conceive and execute seasonal menu innovation with our Culinary team; implement a consistently high level of cuisine though strong cooking skill.
– Serve as a leader and mentor within the restaurant team to inspire trust and transparency through strong coaching and training.
– Have a high level of organizational and communication skills.
– The ideal candidate should have a passion for French cuisine and beautiful ingredients, experience in a team oriented professional kitchen and be willing to grow with a dynamic hospitality company.
WHAT WE OFFER:
– An opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking management team within a progressive hospitality company that fosters upward mobility, training and teamwork.
– Competitive compensation and benefits.
– A workplace that values innovation, communication and a progressive hospitality management perspective.
– Full medical and dental benefits effective on start date.
– Mentorship, coaching and a strong leadership team as well as professional and personal development.
Interested applicants may apply online with resume attached.