CRAFT Beer Market continues to grow. We are hiring for amazing individuals to join our Team. Currently, we are looking for a Night Manager at our Ottawa - Lansdowne Park location.Who We Are: CRAFT Beer Market has raised the bar when it comes to restaurants and bars. We’ve created a fresh vibe that redefines social and culinary experiences. We aren’t just a bar. We aren’t just a restaurant. We’ve set a new standard for food, drink and socializing that is so cool it doesn’t have a name. We do away with the pretentious and embrace… well; everyone. At CRAFT you’re family, and we’re not fancy, we’re just fun. We have locations across Canada from Vancouver to Ottawa, and places in between.Who You Are:
• Social, lively, energizing and active
• Confident, witty and funny
• Team player, collaborative and attentive
• Positive, approachable and charismatic
• Stylish, trendy and presentable
What You’ll Do:
• Execute at our high operational and management standards to create an amazing Guest experience, while growing and developing Team Members.
• Implement and execute sales and marketing programs.
• Build Brand-Fans: Regular Guests that visit repeatedly to see you.
• Contribute to the success of the restaurant measured through revenue, profitability, and operational metrics.
You Are Responsible For:
• Guest experience, restaurant ambiance and environment including guest safety.
• Support of marketing programs.
• Implementing and maintaining processes and procedures.
• Drink & food preparation and production.
• Cleanliness, upkeep and food handling safety.
• Leading by example with the company’s “Impactful Leadership” philosophy.
Personal Attributes & Qualifications:
• Previous leadership role within the restaurant or hospitality industry with a minimum 1 year of experience.
• Self-motivated, organized, and ability to multi-task effectively.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• An expert communicator who thrives on building relationships with guests, suppliers and Team Members.
• Fun, goal oriented and passionate about your career.
• Professional and enthusiastic.
• A sense of humour is a must.
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $38,128.00-$46,601.00 per yearAdditional pay:
• Bonus pay
• Casual dress
• Company events
• Dental care
• Discounted or free food
• Extended health care
• Paid time off
• Store discount
• 8 hour shift
• Night shift
Ottawa loves beer, and we love our national capital. With over 100 beers on tap, our newest location, on historic Bank Street, brings people together under one roof to share fresh local food and great craft beer.View Company