Promote staff engagement and team work to provide optimum service so that guest needs are met in the Rooms and Food & Beverage operations.
Within Food and Beverage operations: - Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness.
- Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
Within Guest Services and Rooms operations:
- Inspect public areas, restrooms, fitness center, pool area, offices and service areas after being cleaned by Housekeeper to ensure quality standards are met.
- Arrange turndown for VIPs/any package inclusive rates, etc.
- Communicate additions or changes to the assignment sheets to staff (e.g., Housekeeping) as they arise throughout the shift.
- Monitor the notations in MARSHA and clear all exceptions.
- Keep records of Marriott Rewards enrollments and Front Office incentive programs.
- Review and maintain all Market Rate Codes.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Process guest check-ins and promote room up-sales.
- Ensure rates match market codes and that any exceptions are documented.
- Ensure checks that come from outlets (e.g., Health Club, Retail Shop) are scanned and charged to room.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
Following an extensive renovation within the Delta Grand Okanagan, a new waterfront patio restaurant was born – OAK+CRU Social Kitchen & Wine Bar.
Located on the lakefront in the heart of downtown Kelowna, Oak + Cru draws its inspiration from the freshest ingredients of the Okanagan Valley, which includes over 200 wineries and many local purveyors and artisans.