Bar Banane is growing and we are looking for new members to join our Back of House team!
Bar Banane is a tight knit group of Chefs, Bartenders, and Service Professionals who take immense pride in our work, and are constantly in pursuit of growth and learning in the world of high end cocktails and fine French cuisine.
You will work with the best ingredients, learn the intricate and fundamental techniques of French cooking, and develop relationships with some of Canada's most talented hospitality professionals. This is a full time position with a 4 day work week.
Our ideal candidate is a driven, reliable team player who has an active interest in their fellow team members' welfare, safety and development. They will maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, attention to detail and respect for the food and the equipment with which it is made.
- To create dishes to the exact specifications of the Chefs
- To complete all prep work in an orderly and timely fashion
- To maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- To arrive on-time and perform the duties outlined by our chef team, professionally and to the best of their ability.
- Good attitude and a hunger for knowledge and growth
- Passion for fine food & culinary excellence
- Ability to work in an intense, fast paced environment
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with fellow team members
- Experience in a large busy restaurant is an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We look forward to meeting with you!