Posted 14 days ago
The Donnelly Group is looking to fill a Manager role with an individual who is passionate about working in a fast-paced social atmosphere and embodies authentic publican traits. Consideration given to applicants with a strong sense of culture, community and genuine compassion for hospitality.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Established background in the hospitality industry
- Ability to lead, motivate and provide direction to staff
- Product focused: food, beverage, sports, music, entertainment
- Entrepreneurial mindset with revenue growth as a priority
- Service oriented, strong attention to detail
- Ability to hire and develop great people
- Prior experience in a supervisor or management role
- Understanding of key financial metrics: labour, promo, cost of goods sold
Date Available: January 6th, 2020
Requirements: Serve it Right, Work Permit Necessary
Contact Name: Seamus O'Brien
The Donnelly Group owns and operates public houses, cocktail taverns and nightclubs in Vancouver and Toronto. The company values guest experience above all with an emphasis on locally sourced, quality products, impressive entertainment and interesting interior design.